Sunday, May 20, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

I printed these cute seed packets online for free.



This week I made some really cute and very inexpensive Teacher Appreciation gifts. I usually do handmade gifts for every occasion not only does this save money, but it makes the gift just a bit more special.
I added a personal message to the back.



These gifts are so simple to make. You can use some of your newly collected seeds or pick up some inexpensive seed packets at the store. I found the idea and template for the watering can here and the seed packets I printed from here. I made two sizes, a larger one for my daughter's teacher at school and some smaller ones for the teacher's at our church. They turned out super cute and minus a bit of paper, some ink, and some time, they were free.

No comments: