Sunday, May 20, 2012

Organizing Your Seeds

My shoebox full of seeds.
I had some fun organizing and getting my newly collected seeds taken care of this week. I keep my seeds in a small shoebox and try and keep them organized according to planting times. I think in the future I would like to use some sort of index card filing system, but for know I just keep them grouped together.  I know as my seed collection grows I will need to do some more organizing work. I love the fact that you can print free seed packets online. There are some really cute ones available or just some that are plain and simple.Plus they come in various sizes. Here are some links for some of the ones I like to use:
http://maggiewang.com/2006/06/06/lots-of-seed-envelope-patterns
http://www.gardensandcrafts.com/seedpackets.html


                                                                                                           I like to include the planting dates on my seed packets.
There are some really cute ones available in all different sizes.

No comments: