Saturday, December 15, 2012

Homemade Christmas: Jammies and Skirts

I always love for the kids to have a new outfit for church for Christmas. Last year I made my 6 year old a really detailed, time consuming dress that she still wears all the time. It turned out great and only cost me $12. I probably would have spent $150 if I had bought it. This year I went a little more simple and made both the girls skirts that they can wear with the black shirts they already have. And for my little man a matching tie.
Homemade Gifts: Simple Skirts and Matching Tie




They turned out super cute and didn't take much time at all. The best part was I made them from fabric I already had on hand. So my only cost was for some elastic.



One thing that we always do for Christmas Eve is give Pajamas and of course they are always homemade. I have done various types of jammies. Last year I made some super cute Scrubs for them. This year I lucked out and picked up these really cool tie dyed tees on clearance for $1.00 each. I couldn't beat that so all I had to do was re-size the tee for my 18 month old and sew up some matching fleece pajama pants. I spent $6 total for all three pair. Easy and they will love them.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Way to go, and so adorable! You ALWAYS amaze me!