Monday, October 15, 2012

Moroccan White Beans: Recipe Review

Moroccan White Beans
 Last week we tried a delicious new recipe for white beans. It really was yummy! I don't use white beans a lot, so I was very happy with this new find. I thought I would share the link with you today so you can try them out for yourself. Check out the recipe here.
I made mine in my pressure cooker. I love cooking beans this way, it works great. The only thing I would do differently the next time I make them, and I will make them again, is cut out the 1/4 cup of vegetable oil. They seemed plenty oily to me and I don't think taking out the vegetable oil would compromise on the flavor. I loved the cumin and ginger. I also used smoked paprika in mine, which was amazing, but I think regular sweet paprika would also taste delicious.

Moroccan Bread

 I also decided to make the Moroccan Bread to go along with it. Find the recipe here. It was perfect with the beans. It is absolutely delicious when you scoop up the beans with pieces of this crusty bread.
So if you are wanting to try a new bean recipe give this one a shot. You won't be disappointed.



No comments: